||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
|Born||Raja Raymond Gosnell
December 9, 1958
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Film director, film editor|
|Notable work(s)||Never Been Kissed
Big Momma's House
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Raja Raymond Gosnell (born December 9, 1958) is an American film director and film editor best known for directing the films Home Alone 3, Never Been Kissed, Big Momma's House, Scooby-Doo, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and The Smurfs. Commonly mistaken for being of Indian descent, Gosnell was named after his father's Saudi friend, Raja Mohideen. He is also known for his director-editor collaboration with Chris Columbus, in which he edited for Columbus Home Alone, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York and Mrs. Doubtfire.
- Home Alone 3 (1997)
- Never Been Kissed (1999)
- Big Momma's House (2000)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008)
- The Smurfs (2011)
- The Smurfs 2 (2013)
- The Lonely Guy (1984)
- Monster in the Closet (1987)
- Teen Wolf Too (1987)
- D.O.A. (1988)
- Home Alone (1990)
- Pretty Woman (1990)
- Only the Lonely (1991)
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992)
- Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
- Rookie of the Year (1993)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
- Nine Months (1995)
- "Raja Gosnell - Biography - Movies & TV - NYTimes.com". NYTimes.com. Retrieved February 18, 2014.
- Hollywood TV (June 17, 2007). "Raja Gosnell How to make it in Hollywood". YouTube. Retrieved December 17, 2012.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|