|Born||Ramit Singh Sethi
California, United States
|Residence||Bay Area, California, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Stanford University (B.A.), 2004|
|Known for||New York Times Bestseller|
|Relatives||Prab Sethi (father)
Neelam Sethi (mother)
Maneesh Sethi (brother)
Ramit Singh Sethi is an American personal finance advisor and entrepreneur. Sethi is the author of the 2009 book on personal finance, I Will Teach You To Be Rich, a New York Times Bestseller, and a co-founder of PBWorks, a commercial wiki website.
- IWillTeachYoutobeRich.com, Sethi's finance blog
- Kimberly Palmer (March 2009). "Ramit Sethi: Yes, You Can Still Be Rich". Alpha Consumer (usnews.com).
- Cullen, Terri (March 3, 2005). "Blogs Expose Personal Finance: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Finance Blogs, Warts and All - WSJ.com. Retrieved March 3, 2005.
- Ron Lieber (4-May-2012). "How to Raise a Financial Wizard". New York Times. Retrieved 3-Jul-2014.
- ""How Ramit Sethi became a NY Times Bestselling Author and A Master Blogger"".
- "Ramit Sethi: The new finance guru on the block". New York: CNN Money. December 13, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- "Paperback Business Best Sellers". New York: New York Times. April 5, 2009. pp. BU6. Retrieved April 3, 2009. "I Will Teach You to Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi"
- About PBWorks accessed 22 December 2012
- "Ramit Sethi: Did You Know?". South Asian Exec. January 11, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|