From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ramit Singh Sethi is a personal finance advisor and entrepreneur. Sethi is the author of the 2009 personal finance book I Will Teach You To Be Rich, a New York Times Bestseller, and a co-founder of PBWorks, a commercial wiki website.
- IWillTeachYoutobeRich.com, Sethi's finance blog
- Kimberly Palmer (March 2009). "Ramit Sethi: Yes, You Can Still Be Rich". Alpha Consumer (usnews.com).
- Cullen, Terri (March 3, 2005). "Blogs Expose Personal Finance: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly". Finance Blogs, Warts and All - WSJ.com. Retrieved MARCH 3, 2005.
- "Ramit Sethi: The new finance guru on the block". New York: CNN Money. December 13, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- "Paperback Business Best Sellers". New York: New York Times. April 5, 2009. pp. BU6. Retrieved April 3, 2009. "I Will Teach You to Be Rich, by Ramit Sethi"
- About PBWorks accessed 22 December 2012
- "Ramit Sethi: Did You Know?". South Asian Exec. January 11, 2011. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|