Randa Kassis (Arabic رندة قسيس) is a Franco-Syrian politician and a leading figure of opposition to the Syrian government. She is the President and founder of the Movement of the Pluralistic Society. She was a member of the Syrian National Council until August 2012. Randa Kassis is the former president of the Coalition of Secular and Democratic Syrians and member of the Syrian National Council. The Coalition of Secular and Democratic Syrians, the nucleous of a secular and democratic Syrian opposition, was created by the union of a dozen Muslim and Christian, Arab and Kurd parties, who called upon minorities in Syria to support the fight against the government of Bashar al-Assad.
Kassis is also an anthropologist and journalist. She has also published a book called "Crypts of The Gods", which is a book on religions, their origins, and their ways of functioning. Since the beginning of the Syrian Civil War on March 15, 2011, she has become a leading commentator on the Syrian Conflict and the wider complexities of the Arab Spring and the future of the Middle East region.
·" Crypts of The Gods " , de Randa Kassis, Editions E- Kutub, 2013 (EN)
."Le Chaos Syrien", de Randa Kassis, Editions Dhow, 2014 
- "Geneva Summit for Human Rights and Democracy - Speakers - Randa Kassis". Geneva Summit for Human Rights and Democracy. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- John Irish (September 16, 2011) "France hails Syria council, develops contacts", Reuters.
- "Entretien avec Randa Kassis, opposante et intellectuelle syrienne porte-parole de la Coalition des Forces Laïques et membre du Conseil National Syrien", France Soir, 11 November 2011.
- "Les partis d'opposition laïcs syriens unissent leurs forces à Paris", Agence France-Presse, 18 September 2011.
- C dans l'air[dead link], France 5, 16 April 2012.
- "Speakers". Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- [dead link]