|Location||Asheboro, North Carolina|
|Address||345 Randolph Mall|
|Developer||Richard E. Jacobs/David Hocker|
|Owner||CBL & Associates Properties|
|No. of stores and services||50|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||379,097 square feet (35,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Randolph Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Asheboro, North Carolina. Built in 1982, the mall features Dunham's Sports, J. C. Penney, Sears, and Belk as its anchor stores. It is managed by CBL & Associates Properties.
In 2001, CBL & Associates Properties bought the mall from Richard E. Jacobs Group. The same year, Dillard's opened in the vacated Roses store. Books-A-Million opened at the mall in 2004, taking a space vacated by Eckerd Drug in 1997. In 2013, Dillard's announced that the Randolph Mall store would close. The same year, it was announced that Dunham's Sports would be replacing it.
- "Mall information". CBL & Associates Properties. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "No title". The State (Sharpe Publishing Company, Incorporated): 47. 1981.
- Barr, Annette (3 June 2000). "Rose's store to close in Randolph Mall". News & Record. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Midgett, Melissa (16 May 2000). "Renovations at Belk coming to an end". News & Record. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- "Randolph Mall gets new anchor tenant". The Business Journal. 30 April 2001. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Brumley, Mark (6 December 2003). "Randolph Mall set to welcome chain bookstore". News & Record. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Braun, Amy Dominello (24 April 2013). "Dillard's in Randolph Mall closing". The Business Journal. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Fickes, Michael (23 July 2013). "Randolph Mall drafts Dunham’s Sports". Chain Store Age. Retrieved 12 April 2014.