From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rape is a form of sexual assault. Its original meaning is "to take by force."
Rape may also refer to:
- Rape (county subdivision), a geographic unit in Sussex, England
In media and entertainment
- Rape (film), by Anja Breien
- "Rape" (poem), by Adrienne Rich
- "Rape" (song), by Pharoahe Monch
- "Rape Me", a song by Nirvana from the album In Utero
- "Rape", a poem by Patti Smith in the book Witt
- Rape (//), the Spanish name for members of the genus Lophius (monkfish), as used in cooking
- Rapeseed, or rape, a cultivated plant and oil source
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.