From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up recognition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Recognition may refer to:
- Recall (memory)
- Award, recognition of a piece of work
- Diplomatic recognition, acceptance of the sovereign status of a political entity by other sovereign governments
- Intra-species recognition
- Antigen recognition, in immunology
- Molecular recognition
- Recognition (parliamentary procedure), the assignment of the floor
- Recognition (sociology), an acknowledgement of merits
- Recognition (tax), an income tax concept
- Revenue recognition
- Legal recognition, recognition of a legal right in a jurisdiction, such as the right to practice a profession such as medicine with a recognised professional qualification
- The Recognition, a short science fiction story by J. G. Ballard.
- Aircraft recognition
- Automatic number plate recognition
- Facial recognition (disambiguation)
- Gesture recognition
- Handwriting recognition
- Iris recognition
- Language recognition (disambiguation)
- Magnetic ink character recognition
- Named entity recognition
- Optical character recognition
- Optical mark recognition
- Pattern recognition
- Recognition of human individuals
- Speech recognition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page.