Red Deer (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Red deer (disambiguation))
Red Deer (Cervus elaphus) is a large land-mammal of Europe, central Asia and North Africa.
Red Deer may also refer to:
- Red Deer, Alberta, the third largest city in the Canadian province of Alberta, Canada
- Red Deer County, a municipal district in Alberta, Canada
- Red Deer (electoral district), a federal electoral district in Alberta since 1908
- Red Deer Hill, a community in the Canadian Province of Saskatchewan
- Red Deer (provincial electoral district), provincial electoral district from 1905 to 1986 in Alberta
- HMCS Red Deer (J255), a minesweeper in the Royal Canadian Navy
- Red Deer River, a river in Alberta, Canada
- Red Deer College, a public comprehensive college in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.