||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2011)|
|Key people||Jean-Michel Noir|
|Products||Distribution of fashion, sport and home décor products on the web|
|Revenue||3.4 bn E (2010)|
|Employees||14 000 (average headcount, 2010)|
|Subsidiaries||La Redoute, Cyrillus, Somewhere, Vertbaudet, Stella McCartney Kids, Daxon, Castaluna, Ellos, OneStopPlus, Jessica London, Roaman's, Woman Within, Avenue, KingSize, BrylaneHome, The Golf Warehouse, The Sportsman's Guide|
Redcats is a group of commercial companies managed by Jean-Michel Noir. This group entity specializes in international online fashion and home furnishing distribution.
Formerly known as the La Redoute Group, Redcats is a French group that was founded in 1999. In the late 1990s, the Group acquired international brands. Active today in all market segments, Redcats represents a portfolio of 17 European and American brands for men, women and children.
To increase its brand presence on the web, Redcats introduced a new visual identity in 2010 and launched a new corporate website in 2011.
With an international presence, the Group accounts for more than 70 merchant websites in 2011
Redcats mainly deals with product categories in the fields of apparel, home furnishings and sports gear.
E-commerce: a growth catalyst for redcats
In 2010, Redcats had over 26 million active customers in 31 countries and generated 57% of its revenue through its 70 merchant websites. The Group attracts 54 million visitors per month from all over the world to its websites.
- 184 million items sold worldwide in 2010
- 3,436 million Euros in revenue in 2010
- 165 million Euros in operating profit in 2010
- 14,105 collaborators in 2010
- Jean-Michel Noir: Chairman and CEO of Redcats - Cyrillus
- Sharon MacBeath: SVP, Human Resources and Communication
- Eric Courteille: Chief Financial Officer
- Nathalie Balla: Chairman and CEO, La Redoute France
- Dominique Giusiano: Chief Executive Officer, Children Family Brands
- Françoise Dévé: Chief Executive Officer, Europe
- Sylvain Desjonquères: Chairman and CEO, USA