From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reds may refer to:
- Reds Bassman (1913–2010), American football player
- Red (political adjective), supporters of communism or socialism
- USSR (or to a lesser extent, China) during the Cold War by many US newspapers
- Reds (film), a 1981 motion picture starring Warren Beatty and Diane Keaton
- Slang for Marlboro full flavor cigarettes
- Secobarbital, a barbiturate derivative drug
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, the Nintendo DS port of the PlayStation title, Resident Evil.
- The Red Arrows, the RAF's aerobatics display team.
Sports teams officially known as the Reds
- Cincinnati Reds, a Major League Baseball team
- Queensland Reds, a professional rugby union team based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Salford City Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Salford, England
- Sarasota Reds, single-A baseball affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds
- Urawa Red Diamonds, football team
- WA Reds, a professional rugby league team based in Perth, Western Australia
- REDS FC, a semi-professional football team based in the Vale of Glamorgan
Sports teams unofficially known as the Reds
- Aberdeen F.C.
- Barnsley F.C.
- Sport Club Internacional, known as "Colorado" (Red)
- S.L. Benfica
- Cliftonville F.C.
- Liverpool F.C.
- Hannover 96
- Manchester United F.C.
- Nottingham Forest F.C.
- Shelbourne F.C.
- Standard Liège
- Persepolis F.C.
- Toronto FC
- Workington A.F.C.
- Adelaide United F.C.
- Hyde F.C.
- South Korea national football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.