From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Regenesis or ReGenesis may refer to:
- Regeneration (biology), the resenesis of amputated or damaged cells, tissues or even organs.
- ReGenesis, a Canadian television series
- Regenesis (non-profit organization), an environmental group
- Regenesis (novel), by C. J. Cherryh
- ReGenesis (band), a Genesis tribute band
- X-Men: Regenesis, a Marvel Comics storyline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Regenesis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.