From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rep, as a word, may refer to:
- Rep (fabric), a ribbed woven fabric made from various materials.
- Johnny Rep, a Dutch former footballer.
- Miguel Rep (es), an Argentine humourist
Rep, REP or rep, as an abbreviation or acronym, may refer to:
- Rab escort protein
- Radioisotope electric propulsion
- Reasonable expectation of privacy, a legal test in United States constitutional law.
- Rede dos Emissores Portugueses, an amateur radio organization based in Portugal.
- Régiment Étranger de Parachutistes, a French Foreign Legion parachute unit.
- Release-Reuse Equivalency Principle, one of the principles of object-oriented design.
- REP, an x86 assembly language instruction (abbreviation of repeat).
- Réacteur à Eau Préssurisée, French for Pressurized Water Reactor.
- Repertory theatre
- Repetition (disambiguation)
- Representative (disambiguation)
- Republicans for Environmental Protection, a United States Republican Party organization which supports environmental protection policies.
- Resident Evil Portable, a video game for the PlayStation Portable from the Resident Evil franchise.
- Retail Electricity Provider, a retailer of electric power services in the United States (particularly Texas) and other jurisdictions.
- Robert Esnault-Pelterie, an early French aircraft manufacturer.
- Robot Exclusion Protocol
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Röntgen equivalent physical, a unit of exposure to radiation.
- The IATA airport code for Siem Reap International Airport in Cambodia.
- The Republicans (Germany), a political party in Germany.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.