Republic of China (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Republic of China in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Republic of China is a state in East Asia, now commonly known as Taiwan.
Republic of China may also refer to:
- The Republic of China (1912–49), the article on Republic of China describing the period when it was ruling mainland China before the People's Republic of China was founded
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1912), the government established in 1912
- The Beiyang Government, the government of China from 1913 to 1928
- The Nationalist Government (China), the government of China from 1928 to 1948
- The Government of the Republic of China, the constitutional successor of the Nationalist Government
- The Provisional Government of the Republic of China (1937–40), a puppet government supported by Japan from 1937 to 1940
- The Reorganized National Government of China, a puppet government supported by Japan from 1940 to 1945
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Republic of China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.