From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up resampling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Resampling may refer to:
- Resampling (audio), several related audio processes
- Resampling (statistics), resampling methods in statistics
- Resampling (bitmap), scaling of bitmap images
- Sample rate conversion
- Sampling (information theory)
- Signal (information theory)
- Data conversion
- Multivariate interpolation
- Subsampling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.