Revenge of the Titans
|Revenge of the Titans|
|Release date(s)||Windows, Linux, OS X
December 14, 2010
PS3, PS4, PSVita
|Genre(s)||Tower defense, real-time strategy|
|Distribution||Optical disc, download|
Revenge of the Titans is a tower defense game with real-time strategy elements. The game was developed by Puppy Games. It was one of the five games included in the second Humble Indie Bundle. As a result of the success of the Humble Indie Bundle sale the source code of Revenge of the Titans was released. On March 16, 2011, the game was released on Steam.
The soundtrack of Revenge of the Titans consists of six tracks. Each is an synthesized version of a classical music piece.
- March - Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary
- Fanfare – Fanfare for the Common Man
- Mars – Mars, the Bringer of War
- Einleitung - initial fanfare from Also sprach Zarathustra (Strauss)
- Toccata - Toccata in D minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Fugue - Fugue in D minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Thompson, Mike (2010-12-14). "Get Into the Holiday Spirit With the Humble Indie Bundle #2". Escapist. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- "Revenge of the Source Code". Puppy Games. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
- "Steam store page.". Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Meer, Alec (2011-04-05). "Revenge of the Titans - Review". Eurogamer. Eurogamer Network. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
While mainstream strategy largely continues to gnaw upon the desiccated husk of Command & Conquer, and so much indie strategy simply slaps new graphics on tower defence mechanics, Revenge of the Titans is, apparently quite effortlessly, doing its own thing.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|