Riccardo Ventre (born on 20 June 1944 in Formicola) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Southern with the Forza Italia, part of the European People's Party and is vice-chair of the European Parliament's Committee on Constitutional Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development, a member of the Delegation for relations with the Mashreq countries and a substitute for the Delegation to the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly.
- Graduate in law
- Graduate in political science
- Graduate in philosophy (first class 'cum laude')
- Specialised in administrative law and the science of administration
- Specialised in international law and politics at the Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI) of Milan
- Professor of administrative procedural law at the 'Seconda Università degli Studi' of Naples
- Professor of public and administrative law at the 'Ezio Vanoni' school of higher education, Rome
- Former Provincial Commissioner of the Italian People's Party, Regional Commissioner for Campania and member of the national leadership of the CDU
- Is now national adviser for Forza Italia
- Former member of the Municipal Council and member of the Municipal Executive of the member of the Provincial Council, Mayor, Chairman of 'mountain borough'
- Chairman of Board of Directors of public-private joint enterprises, chairman of banking institution promotion committees, chairman of industrial districts
- Former Member of the Committee on Constitutional Affairs and Governance of the Committee of the Regions
- Chairman of the Provincial Council of Caserta
- Official website of Riccardo Ventre: www.riccardoventre.org
- European Parliament biography of Riccardo Ventre
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|