Rubicon Group Holding
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (November 2010)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (November 2010)|
Rubicon Group Holding Text logo (2004–present)
|Type||Private Shareholding Company|
|Predecessor(s)||Jordan Training Technology Group (1994-2004)|
Rubicon Group Holding, also known as Rubicon Studios, is a diversified global entertainment and production powerhouse devoted to the creation of outstanding innovative entertainment experiences and interactive educational content across all media platform. Middle Eastern digital content production company based in Jordan. Founded in 2004, Rubicon develops entertainment and educational content across multiple platforms and handheld devices including feature films, television series, short webisodes and immersive media, as well as designing and producing original content for themed entertainment attractions across the Middle East and North Africa.
Lines of business
Rubicon Group Holding operates in five distinct lines of business, all within the digital media industry. these are:
- Rubicon's animation production facilities are located in Amman, Manila and Los Angeles and are capable of working on all aspects of production for both 2D and 3D CGI animations.
- The Themed Entertainment division designs and creates distinctive, engaging,and immersive experiences that appeal to all demographics and leaves visitors eager to repeat the experience.
- Rubicon’s transmedia and consumer products business line takes advantage of Rubicon’s own library of properties as well as properties offered by Rubicon’s strategic partners.
- Rubicon's Gaming and Downloadable content divisions are capable of developing interactive entertainment products over multiple platforms including: e-book, iOS, android, web based and mobile themed content
- Rubicon's Education integrates innovative technology with standard based curricula to create state-of-the-art, custom designed, digital learning programs that adhere to international educational standards and blend engaging, responsible entertainment into education.
In 2010 Rubicon signed a number of strategic partnerships deals with global and regional leaders in the media and communication industries such as Turner Broadcasting and Etisalat. Headlining the new partnership with Turner is an agreement to broadcast Rubicon’s own Ben & Izzy and Tareq wa Shireen animated series on Cartoon Network Arabic in the Middle East and North Africa.
Rubicon also manages the international licensing and merchandising of its intellectual properties, such as Tareq wa Shireen, the first 2D animated series in created exclusively in Arabic; Ben & Izzy, a 3D animated action adventure Pink Panther and Pals which is co-produced with MGM Studios airing on Cartoon Network.