|Origin||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Labels||Epic, Soul Brothers Entertainment|
|Members||Dante "Chi" Jordan
Will "Star" Carter
|Past members||David "Davinch" Chance|
Ruff Endz is an American R&B duo, consisting of members David "Davinch" Chance and Dante "Chi" Jordan from Baltimore, Maryland. They are best known for their hit songs " No More" and "Someone to Love You". Originally part of a quartet, the two left the group in 1994 to form the duo.
They released Love Crimes in 2000, which featured the single "No More". "No More" peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100, and was their most significant hit. It also reached #1 on the R&B chart.
Unplugged by David Chance was due to be released in winter 2007, which was remixed with new songs added with a follow up album called Unconditional Love which were only digital releases. Chance is now doing what he calls "inspirational soul music" (gospel) with two new groups signed to his label, called CMG Music LLC. Even though Ruff Endz is "no more", they agreed to release to the fans the album that was never heard called The Final Chapter, which was released on iTunes on August 9, 2010, and released physically on November 23, 2010.
Shortly after the release of The Final Chapter in early 2011 the group also released a mixtape entitled "The International Official Final Chapter Mixtape" with DJ Mad Dogg, which featured 6 songs not released on The Final Chapter and was hosted by both members of the duo.
On August 3, 2013 Ruff Endz released a new single "Wine You & Dine You" on their official website, it is the final song to feature David Chance. The single is set to be released to iTunes. A new album, entitled "Ruff Endz" is set to be released for some time in 2013. It was confirmed via their official site that Will "Star" Carter has joined Dante Jordan for the new album. 
- Love Crimes (2000)
- Someone To Love You (2002)
- Greatest Hits (2003)
- The Final Chapter (2010)
- The International Official Final Chapter Mixtape (2011)
- Ruff Endz (2013)
- 2000: "No More" #5 US, #1 R&B, #11 UK
- 2000: "Where Does Love Go From Here"
- 2001: "Cash, Money, Cars, Clothes" (featuring Memphis Bleek) #69 R&B
- 2002: "Someone To Love You" #49 U.S. #12 R&B
- 2003: "Love Session" (Ghostface Killah featuring Ruff Endz)
- 2013: "Wine You & Dine You" (featuring Beanie Man)
- "Allmusic ((( Ruff Endz > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles )))".
- "iTunes ((( Ruff Endz - Final Chapter )))".
- "Amazon ((( Ruff Endz - Final Chapter )))".
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 474. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.