From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SDH may refer to:
- Synchronous Digital Hierarchy, in telecommunications
- Secure Digital Host Controller, in computing
- Saradhna, a railway station in India
- The Shubnikov-De Haas effect, also see Fermi surface
- Sister Double Happiness, American blues-rock band fronted by The Dicks' singer Gary Floyd
- Social Democrats of Croatia
- Society for Digital Humanities
- Sorbitol dehydrogenase
- Subdural hematoma (also known as a subdural hemorrhage) a type of bleeding in the brain or spinal column.
- Succinate dehydrogenase
- Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of hearing, see Subtitle (captioning)
- Social determinants of health
- Sita Devi Hospital, a general hospital in Jaipur, India
- Sydney Dental Hospital
- L-sorbose 1-dehydrogenase, an enzyme
- Subtitles for the deaf or hard-of-hearing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.