From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A geographical location
- Saint John, New Brunswick, a city in New Brunswick, Canada
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, the capital city in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- San Jose, California, a city in Northern California, United States
- South Jersey, the southern half of the state of New Jersey
- Subang Jaya, a residential hub in Klang Valley, Malaysia
- Suure-Jaani, Estonia
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen (ISO 3166-1 country code: SJ), two northern territories of Norway
Government and law
- Sitara-e-Jurat - Pakistan's third highest military award.
- San Jose Sharks, a National Hockey League (NHL) team, based in San Jose, California
- Show Jumping, a sport on horseback
- Strafe-jumping, a trickjumping technique
- Sriwijaya Air (ICAO code: SJY), an Indonesia-based low-cost airline
- SJ AB (English: Swedish State Railways), a state-owned Swedish public transport company.
- SuperJet, a personal water craft produced by Yamaha Motors
- Suzuki SJ 410 or 413, part of the Suzuki Jimny series
- Jeep Cherokee (SJ) 1974-1983
- Jeep SJ platform
In other uses
- Voiceless palatal-velar fricative, a sound in northern Germanic languages called "Sj" or "Sje"
- Samurai Jack, an American animated television series
- Initialism for social justice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.