From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SX, Sx, or sx may refer to:
- .sx, the country code top-level domain for Sint Maarten
- SX News, a gay and lesbian newspaper in Australia
- Parallax SX, a range of micro-controllers made by Ubicom
- 1000BASE-SX, a fiber optic gigabit Ethernet standard
- Skybus Airlines (IATA airline code)
- SX, the aircraft registration prefix for Greek aircraft
- Sx, a medical shorthand for symptoms
- Single word eXternal, in the context of 386SX and 486SX CPUs
- Sx or sx, a digraph in the Esperanto x-system orthography, representing the consonant sound ʃ, normally spelled as Ŝ or ŝ in the Esperanto alphabet
- S(x) or Sx, the successor function of a natural number x
- AMA Supercross Championship, a form of off-road motorcycle racing
- SMS Schleswig-Holstein, a German battleship in World Wars I and II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.