Sadie Kaye is a British actress, filmmaker, TV and radio presenter.
Early TV career
Kaye created Dinner Party an interactive TV series  for ETV. She was profiled on Channel 4's The New Entrepreneurs. The series was produced by Maverick Television for Channel 4. She performed on the comedy series "Sack The Writer".
Kaye produced and presented the documentary film Sailing Miss Sadie, broadcast on Sky Real Lives, the Community Channel (UK) and the Discovery Channel (2010). She produced and presented a documentary, "Tucker's Luck", for Sky TV's Horse & Country channel (2011).
Kaye plays 'Wanda' in West of Thunder, a Western film produced by Sunka Wakan Dragonfly Film Studios. The film premiered in New York and Los Angeles in 2012. "West of Thunder" was nominated for "Best Film on Human Rights" and "Best Film on Peace" of 2012 from the Political Film Society in Hollywood, Jan. 2013.
She has mentored young people from The Prince's Trust, including Luke Tucker and the young offenders in Sailing Miss Sadie who were introduced to Kaye by the Trust (see external link). She is Artistic Director of UK arts charity Art Saves Lives.
- Sadie Kaye in The Sun 
- H&C showing Tucker's Luck 
- Sadie Kaye in "West of Thunder" by Covering Media 
- Los Angeles Times review of "West of Thunder" (Oct. 2012) 
- Proyecto Alcatraz Archive feature on Sadie Kaye 
- Silk, Jon (2001-10-12). "Everyone's invited to dinner - Streaming Media Magazine". Streamingmedia.com. Retrieved 2012-10-21.
- Olsen, Mark (2012-09-20). "'West of Thunder' is a tale of revenge and empty victory: review". latimes.com. Retrieved 2012-10-21.