From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sail bogey or sail trolley is a wind-driven vehicle that runs along railway tracks.
Other locations to have used sail bogies include:
- Munro, Mike. "Sails on Rails". Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "Spurn Railway". Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- "Teesmouth Lifeboat Supporters Association: History". Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- Information from display at Herne Bay Museum (see File:Herne Bay Museum 0007.jpg)
- "Boat's New Sail". Retrieved 2010-08-17.
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|