From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up samba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Samba is a genre of Afro-Brazilian music and dance.
Samba may also refer to:
- "Samba", a song on the 2011 album Música + Alma + Sexo by Ricky Martin
- Samba (album) by Twins
- Samba, album by Edmundo Ros
Games and sport
- Samba (shoe), a brand of indoor soccer shoe made by Adidas
- Samba (card game), a variant of canasta
- Salinas Valley Samba, a soccer team in the National Premier Soccer League
- Martin-Paul Samba, German collaborator and later rebel from Cameroon
- Christopher Samba, Queens Park Rangers footballer
- Cherno Samba, footballer
- Samba, Jammu, a town in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Samba district, a district in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Samba, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Samba, Luanda, a municipality in Luanda Province, Angola
- Samba Department including the town Samba, Burkina Faso
Technology and engineering
- Samba (software), cross-platform network file and printer sharing suite
- MacWWW, also known as Samba, an early Macintosh Web browser
- Samba, a Cluster II satellite
- Samba (bus), a name for one variation of the Volkswagen Type 2
- Cosmos Samba, ultralight trike aircraft
- Samba TV, a smart TV company
- Samba (Krishna's son), son of Lord Krishna
- Samba Financial Group, a banking firm in Saudi Arabia, formerly the Saudi American Bank
- Samba (film), a 2004 Telugu-language Indian film
- Samba (rice), a variety of rice found in Sri Lanka
- Samba de Amigo, a rhythm game developed by Sonic Team and released by Sega
- Samba de Gafieira, Brazilian ballroom samba
- Samba rock, a subgenre of samba
- Samba spy scandal, a spy scandal in Samba, Jammu, India in the 1970s
- Samba De Janeiro, a 1997 song by Paffendorf
- All pages beginning with "Samba"
- All pages with titles containing "Samba"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.