From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samuel Huntington may refer to:
- Samuel Huntington (statesman) (1731–1796), American jurist, statesman, and revolutionary leader
- Samuel H. Huntington (1765–1817), American jurist, Governor of Ohio
- Samuel P. Huntington (1927–2008), American political scientist
- SS Samuel Huntington, an American liberty ship
- Sam Huntington, American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.