From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sandra may refer to:
- Sandra (given name)
- Sandra (singer), popular 1980s German pop singer
- Sandra Nurmsalu, Estonian singer and violinist
- Margaretha Sandra (1629-1674), Dutch woman soldier
- Șandra, a commune in Timiş County, Romania
- Şandra, a village in Beltiug Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Sandra, Estonia, a village
- 1760 Sandra, an asteroid
- Sandra (film), a 1965 Italian film
- SiSoftware Sandra or SiSoftware SANDRA, System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant, a computer diagnostic and benchmarking software
- Hurricane Sandra, during the 1985 Pacific hurricane season
- "Sandra", a song recorded by Barry Manilow and Dusty Springfield.
- SANDRA (research project), part of the European Union's Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.