Scott Marshall (director)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
January 17, 1969 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Scott Marshall (born January 17, 1969) is an American film director.
Marshall was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Barbara Wells, a nurse, and director/producer Garry Marshall; he is also the nephew of Penny Marshall. His two sisters, Lori and Kathleen, are also in entertainment. Scott had an interest in film since his childhood as his father recalled of his son's early efforts in film "I'd make him a little wooden airplane and he would take it immediately and burn it, and start to film it, flaming, crashing!” Also, “Later, we got a pool and he would get his friends to drink tomato juice and then he'd shoot at them and they would dive in the pool and the tomato juice would come out. It ruined the pool."
Marshall's wife is named Elissa; they have a son, Sam James Marshall, born 1 April 2003.
Second Unit Director
(all with father Garry, except where noted)
- The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
- The Princess Diaries
- Runaway Bride
- Dear God
- The Preacher's Wife (with Penny Marshall)
- Raising Helen
- The Other Sister
- http://www.filmstew.com/showArticle.aspx?ContentID=14247[dead link]
- http://cocatalog.loc.gov Entry PA0000731618. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "Smash Mouth To Shoot New Video At Home". MTV News. 18 August 1999. Retrieved 24 December 2013.
- "'Pretty Woman' director becomes a grandfather". Los Angeles Daily News. 16 April 2003. Retrieved 24 December 2013.