Scott Stewart (director)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stewart at WonderCon 2011
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, producer|
Scott Stewart (sometimes credited as Scott Charles Stewart) is an American film director, writer, producer and visual effects developer.
He has used actor Paul Bettany in the lead role on his first two directed features, Legion and Priest.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Love (2000) (also writer) (based on the short story of the same name by Raymond Carver)
- Legion (2010) (also writer and executive producer, credited as Scott Stewart)
- Dominion (2014) (also executive producer), a television series that takes place 25 years after the events of Legion.
- Priest (2011)
- Dark Skies (2013) (also writer)
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Love (2000) (executive producer)
- G. (2000) (associate producer)
- Falling (2000)
- The Upgrade (2000)
- Ten Tiny Love Stories (2001) (associate producer)
- Sweet (2001) (executive producer)
- bigLove (2001) (executive producer)
- Mars Attacks! (1996)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
- Mercury Rising (1998)
- The Last Birthday Card (2000)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Sin City (2005)
- Night at the Museum (2006)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
- Superman Returns (2006)
- The Host (2006)
- Live Free or Die Hard (2007)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
- Grindhouse (2007)
- Red Cliff (2008)
- You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)
- Iron Man (2008)
- Interview with Legion Director Scott Stewart
- "Legion Director Scott Stewart Talks Priest". DreadCentral.
- Alex Billington. "First Look Paul Bettny as Michael in Scott Stewart's Legio". FirstShowing.
- Alyse Wax. "Exclusive: Director Scott Stewart Talks 'Priest'". FEARnet.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|