From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scour may refer to:
Geologic processes 
- Erosion, the removal of material by natural processes
- Bridge scour, erosion of earth around a bridge via the flow of air, ice, or water
- Tidal scour, erosion of substrate via tidal forces
- Ice scour, occurring during seabed gouging by ice
- Scour Inc., a multimedia search engine
- Scours, a term for diarrhea, especially among cattle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.