From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Examples of self-deprecation
- Self-deprecation is seen as a major component of the comedy of American comedians such as Joan Rivers, Louis C.K., Don Knotts, and Woody Allen.
- "Self-deprecation". The Free Dictionary. Farlex. Retrieved 2010-06-08.
- Hill, Matthew. "The Funny Thing About Work". Society for Intercultural Training and Research. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- Morris, Wesley (2010-06-20). "The many faces of Joan Rivers". The Boston Globe.
- Autoland, Barberas (2012-01-03). "CoreBrand / Creating, Managing and Valuing Brands / Louis C.K. and the human side of business". Corebrand.com. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- "Don Knotts Obituary: View Don Knotts's Obituary by The Washington Post". Legacy.com. 2006-02-25. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
- Forward, The (2009-06-10). "Is self-deprecation killing Jewish comedy? - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2013-07-01.
|This culture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|