From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up set piece in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Set piece may refer to:
- In literature, a set piece is an at least somewhat self-contained part of a work
- Set piece (film), an elaborate sequence which sees a chase, fight, or other action taking place in an original and memorable way
- Set piece (football), when a dead ball re-enters open play, such as at a free kick or corner kick
- In warfare, a set-piece battle may involve large formations moving according to a plan and responding to the opposing force also by plan
- In theatre, a set piece refers to an individual piece of furniture or other object placed on a stage.
- Set Piece (Doctor Who), a novel based on the science fiction television series Doctor Who
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Set piece.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.