From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shanty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shanty may refer to:
- Ice shanty, a portable shed placed on a frozen lake
- Sea shanty, a type of shipboard work-song
- Shanty, an irregular, low-cost dwelling which, in quantity, form a Shanty town.
- Shanty Hogan (1906–1967), Major League Baseball catcher
- Shanty (born 1978), Indonesian pop singer, dancer and actress.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.