From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shanty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shanty may refer to:
- The Shanty, Built in 1963, in New Castle,Indiana,The Shanty is an out building at a private residence that is primarily used as a friend and family gathering place.
- Ice shanty, a portable shed placed on a frozen lake
- Sea shanty, a type of shipboard work-song
- Shanty, an irregular, low-cost dwelling which, in quantity, form a Shanty town
- Shanty Hogan (1906–1967), Major League Baseball catcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.