From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shocker may refer to:
- Shocker (comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Comics shared universe of comic book series
- Shocker (wrestler), a Mexican-American professional wrestler
- Shocker (hand gesture), a hand gesture with a sexual connotation
- The Shocker (band), a musical group led by Jennifer Finch
- Shockers, the nickname of Wichita State University athletic teams, a contraction of the original term "Wheatshockers"
- Shocker (paintball marker), a paintball marker built by Smart Parts
- Shocker (film), the name of a 1989 Wes Craven horror film
- Shocker (Kamen Rider), a fictional organization from Kamen Rider
- The Shocker (album), a 1996 rap album by Silkk the Shocker
- Shocker (Dungeons & Dragons), creature in the Dungeons & Dragons series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.