From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shrink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shrink can refer to:
- Resizing (fiction)
- "Shrink" or "head shrinker", slang term for a mental health professional such as a psychiatrist or psychologist
- Shrinkage (accounting), a retail term for any merchandise unaccounted for at the time of inventory
- Shrink (album), the fourth album by German indie rock/electronica group The Notwist
- Shrink, a Yu-Gi-Oh! card, printed in the TCG as a Shonen Jump Championship promo
- Shrink (Experiment 001), an experiment from Lilo & Stitch
- Shrink (Slade), the sixth book in the Special X series by Michael Slade, also known as Primal Scream
- Shrink (film), an independent drama film starring Kevin Spacey
- Shrink (band), a French band of garage rock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.