Sima or SIMA may refer to:
- Chinese family names
- Sima (surname) (Chinese: 司马, 司馬), for people with this Chinese name
- Indo-Iranian last names
The name "Sima" is a female name which originates in Iran. It is an old Persian name which has regained popularity over the last few decades meaning "the aura surrounding a beautiful face". Other cultures have adopted the name Sima as well. In Hebrew "Sima" means "Precious thing" or "treasure". The name is also common in India, where it is spelled "Seema".
- Slavic last names
- Hans Sima (1918–2006), Austrian politician of Carinthian/Slovene of Kanaltal origin
- Jonas Sima (born 1937), Swedish filmmaker, journalist, writer and educator
- Josef Sima (1891–1971), Czech painter
- Oskar Sima (1896–1969), Austrian actor
- Horia Sima (1907–1993), Romanian fascist politician
- Michel Sima (1912–1987), photographer and sculptor
- Sima, Comoros, on the island of Anjouan, near Madagascar
- Sima, Nepal, in the Jajarkot District of Nepal
- Sima, Jinxiang County (司马镇), town in Jinxiang County, Shandong, PR China
- Sima, Tibet, village in the north of the Tibet Autonomous Region, PR China
- Sima (office) (司马), the Chinese title roughly equivalent to "field marshal" whence the surname arose
- Sima (geology), the lower part of the Earth's crust
- Sima (architecture), the upturned edge of a classical roof
- Sima (mead), a mead from Finland
- Sydney Improvised Music Association, an Australian musical association
- SIMA Peru, a shipbuilding and maritime services company in Peru
- Independent Union of Maritime and Related Workers (SIMA), in Angola
- Sima, the name for Sadza porridge in the Chichewa language of Malawi
- Sima Hydroelectric Power Station
- Seema (disambiguation)
- Shiba (disambiguation), Japanese pronunciation of family name Sima (Japanese: 司馬, 斯波, 志波, 志羽, 司波; 鳥羽; 志場, 標葉, 榛葉).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.