From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up singular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Singular may refer to:
- Singular number, in grammar, a term for words denoting a unit quantity, as opposed to the plural and other forms
- Singular homology
- SINGULAR, an open source Computer Algebra System (CAS)
- A group of boar
- Singular matrix, a matrix that is not invertible
- Singular measure, a measure or probability distribution whose support has zero Lebesgue (or other) measure
- Singular cardinal, an infinite cardinal number that is not a regular cardinal
- The property of a singularity or singular point in various meanings; see Singularity (disambiguation)
- Singulair, Merck trademark for the drug Montelukast
- Cingular Wireless, a mobile network operator in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.