From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sira may refer to:
- Sirat Rasul Allah, the traditional name for biographies of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad
- Sira, title in Old West Norse for a priest
- Sira Garcias, singer and activist for peace
- Province of Sira, a historical Mughal province in southern India
- Sira, India, a town in Tumkur district of Karnataka, India
- Sirah, spiritual leader character in the Star Trek universe, introduced in the episode "The Storyteller" of Deep Space Nine
- Sira (group of British companies), engineering companies based in South London
- Şıra, a Turkish drink
- Syrah, or Shiraz grape, used to produce red wine
- Uroporphyrinogen-III C-methyltransferase, an enzyme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.