From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snowballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snowballing may refer to:
- A situation in which the exercise of stop orders in a declining market or advancing market or specific share creates further downward or upward pressure, triggering more stop orders, magnifying the decline or advance
- Debt-snowball method: A method of paying down credit card debt by paying the minimum on all balances, except the one with the highest interest rate
- In social science research, snowball sampling, or "snowballing": a technique for developing a research sample
- Snowballing (film), a 1984 film comedy directed by Charles E. Sellier Jr. about teenagers at a ski resort
- Snowballing (sexual practice), the act of spitting semen into a partner's mouth after oral sex
- Snowballing, alternatively known as Speedballing, a drug related activity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowballing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.