From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spanish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spanish may refer to:
- Of or related to Spain
- Spanish language, the official language of Spain and most of Latin America
- Spanish people (or Spaniards)
- The Spanish Empire, the empire administrated by Spain from the 15th century
- Spanish cuisine
- "Spanish" (song), R&B song by Craig David
- Spanish, Ontario, a town in the Canadian province of Ontario
- Spanish River (Ontario), a major river in Northern Ontario
- Liquorice, known as Spanish in Yorkshire and Lancashire
- Spain (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.