From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spanish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spanish may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Spain
- The Spanish Empire, the empire administrated by Spain from the 15th century
- "Spanish" (song), R&B song by Craig David
- Spanish Town, Jamaica, the former Spanish and English capital of Jamaica from the 16th to the 19th century founded by Francisco de Garay in 1534
- Spanish, Ontario, a town in the Canadian province of Ontario
- Spanish River (Ontario), a major river in Northern Ontario
- Liquorice, known as Spanish in Yorkshire and Lancashire
- Spain (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Spanish"
- All pages with titles containing "Spanish"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.