From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up specimen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specimen may refer to:
- Sample (material), a limited quantity of something which is intended to be similar to and represent a larger amount of that thing(s)
- Biological specimen or biospecimen, a biological laboratory specimen held by a biorepository for research
- Laboratory specimen, a biological specimen taken by sampling
- Type specimen (mineralogy), a reference sample by which a mineral is defined.
- Specimen banknote, banknotes printed generally in very limited quantities for distribution to central banks to aid in the recognition of banknotes from a country other than their own
- Specimen stamp, a postage stamp or postal stationery indicium sent to postmasters and postal administrations so that they are able to identify valid stamps and to avoid forgeries
- Specimen (band), a British band formed in the 1980s
- Specimen Products, a Chicago-based manufacturer of custom guitars, tube amplifiers, and audio horn speakers
- Specimen Ridge, a ridge along the south rim of the Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.