From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spelling is the writing of words with all necessary letters and diacritics present in an accepted, conventional order.
Spelling or Spellings is the name of:
- Aaron Spelling (1923–2006), American film and television producer
- Candy Spelling (born 1945), author, socialite, widow of Aaron Spelling
- Randy Spelling (born 1978), American actor
- Margaret Spellings (born 1957), United States Secretary of Education from 2005–2009
- Tori Spelling (born 1973), American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.