|Former municipality of Switzerland|
|Population||214 (Dec 2010)|
|- Density||18 /km2 (46 /sq mi)|
|Area||12.15 km2 (4.69 sq mi)|
|Elevation||688 m (2,257 ft)|
|Postal code||7028 St. Peter GR|
|Demonym||Pagig, St. Peter|
|Surrounded by||Castiel, Furna, Lüen, Molinis, Peist, Trimmis|
St. Peter-Pagig is a former municipality in the district of Plessur in the Grisons, Switzerland. It was formed on 1 January 2008 through the merger of St. Peter and Pagig. On 1 January 2013 the former municipalities of St. Peter-Pagig, Calfreisen, Castiel, Langwies, Lüen, Molinis and Peist merged into the municipality of Arosa.
Before the merger, St. Peter-Pagig had a total area of 12.1 km2 (4.7 sq mi).
The former municipality is located in the Schanfigg sub-district of the Plessur district on the northern side of the mid-Schanfigg valley.
St. Peter-Pagig had a population (as of 2010) of 214.
- Nomenklaturen – Amtliches Gemeindeverzeichnis der Schweiz (German) accessed 9 February 2013
- Swiss Federal Statistical Office accessed 11 February 2013
- Graubunden Population Statistics (German) accessed 21 September 2009
- St. Peter in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Pagig in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to St. Peter-Pagig.|