From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stacker may refer to:
- Stacker, a machine used in bulk material handling applications
- Stacker (disk compression), disk compression software, released by Stac Electronics
- Stacker (compression method), a data compression method for point-to-point protocol
- Stacker 2, a Synephrine-based drug for weight loss
- Autoloader (data storage device), alternative name for a device used to automate changing tape cartridges in a magnetic tape drive
- BK Stacker, a type of hamburger sold by Burger King
- Reach stacker, a vehicle for handling intermodal cargo containers
- Stacker (game)
- All pages beginning with "stacker"
- All pages with titles containing "stacker"
- Stack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.