From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the similarly pronounced 'stork', see Stork (disambiguation).
Stalk may refer to:
- Plant stem, one of two main structural axes of a vascular plant
- Leaf stalk, also known as Petiole
- Flower stalk, also known as Peduncle
- Stalking, an act of intrusive behavior or unwanted attention towards a person
- Deer stalking, the pursuit of deer for sport
- Stalk (sheaf), a mathematical construction
- Pituitary stalk, a part of the brain
- The Stalk, a 1994 science fiction novel by Chris Morris and Janet Morris
- Peduncle (botany), a stem supporting an inflorescence, or after fecundation, a fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.