Stefano is the Italian form of the surname and masculine given name Stephen. It is a common tendency amongst English-speakers to mispronounce the name Stefano by placing the stress on the penultimate syllable, whereas the correct Italian pronunciation places the stress on the first one (Italian pronunciation: [ˈsteːfano]).
People with the given name Stefano
- Stefano (wrestler), ring name of Daniel Garcia Soto, professional wrestler
- Stefano Gualeni, Italian game-designer
- Stefano Mei, Italian long-distance runner
- Stefano Pilati, Italian fashion designer
- Stefano Rosselli del Turco, Italian chess player
- Stefano Lusignan, writer and Catholic priest
- Stefano Langone, singer, American Idol contestant, now known simply as Stefano
- Stefano DiMera, the main villain on Tony Stefano and the revenge of the shrek 2: the return of shrek 1
- Stefano, the Italian sea lion from the 2012 comedy film, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.
People with the surname Stefano
- Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Frank De Stefano
- Giovanni di Stefano (disambiguation)
- Giuseppe Di Stefano
- Joey Stefano, stage name of American pornographic actor (Tony Stefano), Nicholas Iacona Jr.
- Joseph Stefano
- Tony DiStefano
- Victoria de Stefano
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This page or section lists people with the surname Stefano. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|