|Occupation||Marketing consultant, author|
|Genres||Juvenile Non-Fiction, Reference Works, Self-help|
Deger grew up in Hibbing, Minnesota, where he worked as a journalist prior to finishing his undergraduate studies in mass communications and creative writing at St. Cloud State University. He has served in various positions for several leading independent publishers, including editor-in-chief for Llewellyn Publications and acquisitions manager for Fairview Press. He is the former president of the Minnesota Book Publishers' Roundtable.
- The Book of Positive Quotations, 2nd Ed. Fairview Press, 2007. ISBN 978-1-57749-169-9.
- The Little Book of Positive Quotations. Fairview Press, 2006. ISBN 978-1-57749-158-3.
- The Girl's Book of Positive Quotations. Fairview Press, 2008. ISBN 978-1-57749-175-0.
- The Boy's Book of Positive Quotations. Fairview Press, 2009. ISBN 978-1-57749-189-7.
- The Nightly Book of Positive Quotations. Fairview Press, 2009. ISBN 978-1-57749-188-0.
- "The Women's Book of Positive Quotations", 2nd Ed. Fairview Press, 2010. ISBN 978-1-57749-238-2.
Also cited in
- Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors & Literary Agents 2009.
- Literary MarketPlace 2009.
- Publishers Weekly, December 17, 2001. Interviewed in cover article by Robert Dahlin.
- Publishers Weekly, 24 September 2007, Interviewed in cover article by Natalie Danford.
- Writer's Market 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steve Deger.|