From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Studio One or Studio 1 may refer to:
- Studio One (TV series), daily, live, lifestyle show broadcast on Dubai One in the Middle East and Africa
- Westinghouse Studio One, American radio–television anthology drama series broadcast by CBS from 1948 to 1958; considered prime example of quality from "Golden Age of Television"
- Studio One (record label), Jamaican recording studio and record label which lasted from 1954 to 1980s; described as "Motown of Jamaica", it recorded top reggae artists
- Studio One (recording studio), American facility in operation from 1970 to 1989; based in Atlanta suburb of Doraville, it was used by top rock musicians
- Studio 1 (album), British album by girl group All Saints; released November 2006, recording falls into R&B, Reggae, Ska, electronic and dance pop genres
- Studio One 19, all-in-one desktop computer from Dell's Studio brand of computers and laptops; released in April 2009
- PreSonus Studio One audio recording software
- Studio One Jerusalem, Israeli recording studios and rehearsal rooms founded by Eytan Lozon and Leo Doron in operation from 1999 to 2010
- Disney Studio 1, a prominent building in the Front Lot of the Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.
- Studio One (West Hollywood Nightclub), Historic nightclub in West Hollywood (closed), run by the late Scott Forbes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.