From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Summerland may refer to:
- Summerland, British Columbia, a Canadian town
- Summerlands, Victoria, an Australian town
- Summerland, California, USA, an unincorporated community near Santa Barbara
- Summerland Key, an island in the Florida Keys in the United States
- Summerland Key, Florida, an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Florida
- Summerland (album), a 2008 album by The Herd
- "Summerland", a song from the album Gretchen Goes to Nebraska by King's X
- Summerland Tour, a tour lead by Everclear
- Summerland (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Chabon
- Summerland (TV series), a 2004 TV series set in the fictional Playa Linda, California
- Summerland disaster, a 1973 fire in an entertainment complex on the Isle of Man
- The Summerland, the realm of the afterlife in various Pagan and earth-based religions as well as in Theosophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.