Sun dog (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sun dog may refer to:
- Sun dog, also: sundog (scientific name: parhelion), an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun.
- The Sun Dog, a short story by Stephen King.
- The Sun-Dog Trail, a short story by Jack London.
- SunDog: Frozen Legacy, a computer game originally developed in 1984 for the Apple II.
- Sun Dogs, a 2006 film directed by Andrea Stewart, distributed by Palm Pictures.
- Sundog Interactive, an advertising agency in Fargo, North Dakota, United States.
- A creature with a sun-like blaze on its chest, a slightly prehensile tail, and sharp claws in the artwork of Central and South America, according to A. Hyatt Verrill in his book, "America's Ancient Civilizations." The image most likely depicts a tayra, a tropical mustelid.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.