From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supreme Commander may refer to:
- Commander-in-chief, a military rank
- Generalissimo or generalissimus, a (usually informal) term for a senior military commander, or a foreign term for a senior general
- Allied Supreme Commander - position held by Marshal Ferdinand Foch during World War I
- Supreme Allied Commander, title held by the most senior commander within certain multinational military alliances
- Supreme Allied Commander Europe, military commander of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
- Supreme Allied Commander Atlantic, head of NATO's now-defunct Allied Command Atlantic
- Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers, title held by General Douglas MacArthur during the Occupation of Japan following World War II
- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army
- Supreme Commander of the Malaysian Armed Forces
- Supreme Commander of the Philippines
- Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
- Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces
- Supreme Commander of the Unified Armed Forces of the Warsaw Treaty Organization
- Supreme Commander series, a video game series developed by Gas Powered Games
- Supreme Commander (Militant) a title, used for head of a militant group or a organization.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.