From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from TAZ)
Taz or TAZ may refer to:
- Taz people, an ethnic group in Russia
- Taz language, a form of Northeastern Mandarin spoken by the Taz people
- Taz Bentley, a drummer and member of the Burden Brothers
- Taz (singer), a popular British Indian singer
- Taz/Tazz, ring name of pro wrestler Peter Senerchia
- The Taz, a sobriquet for Rabbi David HaLevi Segal, author of Turei Zahav
- "T.A.Z.", a song by Black Label Society from their debut album Sonic Brew
- Tasmanian Devil (Looney Tunes), a cartoon character
- Die Tageszeitung, known as taz, a daily newspaper in German catering to the intellectual left
- Temporary Autonomous Zone, an essay by Hakim Bey
- Trnavské automobilové závody, a Slovakian car manufacturer
- "TAZ", the gene for Tafazzin
- Taz, a monster truck driven by Adam Anderson, based on the Looney Tunes character.
- TAZ 90 (camouflage), the current Swiss military camouflage
- Traffic analysis zone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.